By providing your ACA data, our team is able to:
- Generate the forms in the format the state requires.
- E-file the forms on your behalf.
State Mandate Individual ACA Reporting Requirements
Congress eliminated the federal individual mandate under the Affordable Care Act several years ago, however some states have mandated state ACA reporting requirements. Employers must now file their employees’ offer of health coverage information with their state agency and furnish recipient copies if the state requires it.
The states of California, Massachusetts, the District of Columbia, Rhode Island, and New Jersey mandate that employers report their health coverage offered to the employees at the state level. Several states are considering implementing state-mandated ACA reporting in the coming years.
Learn More about the state mandate in detail.
What’s Included in ACAwise’s
State-only ACA Reporting Service
Flexible Options for Data Import
- Upload your employee’s health coverage data securely using the ACAwise template or your own template. ACAwise accepts your Form data in the following formats (.XLSX, .CSV, Digital PDF)
- If you already have an approved federal form 1095-B/C for the current tax year and the state has accepted it, simply upload your Forms into our system. ACAwise will then e-file your Form with the required State.
We Simplify the State E-filing Process
- After uploading your data, the ACAwise team will begin performing data validations and notify you of any errors. You can easily upload the correct information.
- When validations are complete, you can review and approve your forms. We will then generate and e-file them with the required state agencies in the proper format.
- You can track the status of your filings from your ACAwise dashboard.
Employee Copy Distribution
- You can opt-in to ACAwise’s postal mailing service. Our team will print and mail your recipient copies.
- Our team verifies your recipients’ addresses against the USPS database to ensure accuracy.
4 Free Tools that help you keep track on your ACA Reporting
A Quick Guide for Employers
ACAwise has created a Free guide to help applicable large employers to know 2023 ACA Reporting Requirements
and ACA Codes better.
ACA Reporting Requirements for 2023
ACA Code Cheatsheet for 2023
Customer Success Stories
A County with 20,000+ Employees
A county in the midwest continues to benefit from our end-to-end ACA reporting solution. Check out how they won back their time and greatly reduced their IRS rejections.Learn More
Interested in ACAwise’s State-only ACA Reporting Service?
Sign Up Now and Submit your requirements. Our experts will reach out to discuss your needs.