- TIN Validation
- USPS Address Validation
- Employee Copy Distribution
Need a quote or demo?Talk to Our Experts
How ACAwise takes care of your ACA Reporting
Provide your employee data with ACA codes.
ACAwise will generate the 1094 and 1095 Forms.
You will review and approve the Forms for e-file to the IRS.
E-Filing with IRS
ACAwise transmits your 1094 and 1095 Forms to the IRS via IRS AIR system.
We will e-file your 1094 & 1095 Forms with NJ & D.C. States.
We will distribute the 1095 copies via postal mail & secure online portal.
Optional Services: ACAwise performs TIN Matching, USPS Address validations, and allows for Corrections and Amendments to the Form.
What’s included in the ACA Core?
- Securely upload your employee data with ACA codes using the ACAwise template or your own template.
- ACAwise stores your data securely in our HIPAA compliant server.
E-filing 1094 and 1095 Forms with the NJ & D.C. States
- After processing your return with the IRS, we will e-file your 1094 / 1095 Forms with the NJ State through New Jersey’s W-2 Processing System.
- Also, we will e-file with the D.C. State through OTR web portal.
Employee Copies Distribution
- ACAwise will verify your employees' address on the Form against the USPS database to ensure they receive their 1095 copies at the correct address.
- ACAwise will deliver your copies through print and mail recipient copies to your employees, and a secure employee portal.
ACA Form Corrections & Amendments
- If the IRS accepts your Form 1095 with errors, we will notify you immediately and assist you in correcting and retransmitting the forms to the IRS.
- Need to correct employee coverage information or report an additional 1095? With ACAwise's comprehensive software, you can easily update and retransmit with the IRS. You can even amend your Transmittal Form 1094.
Customer Success Stories
A County with 20,000+ Employees
A county in the midwest continues to benefit from our end-to-end ACA reporting solution. Check out how they won back their time and greatly reduced their IRS rejections.